Friday, October 7, 2011

It is Friday, wish it was Monday



Well well well let's fill the blanks of this beautiful Friday!
 I'm linking up with the little things we do



1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      aliens, unless they come into my life I am not worried or really concerned about them or their existence  .

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is          .

3.  When I've had a bad day I   hang out with the people that make me smile and laugh, until we washed the day away   .

4. I'd prefer    sushi    to    pizza      any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    the next couple of months of moving out of NY and then out of California .

6.  Something worth fighting for is     happiness and peace of mind and spirit   .

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    she is amazing, loving and caring, I want her to be part of my life  .


No comments: