Friday, May 4, 2012

I am feeling the blank...




Lately I have been thinking about recreating myself, because I no longer feel like before, maybe it is time to change the name of my blog to actual state. I am feeling stronger and happier. So I'll think about where I want to go from here and probably start walking that way, in the meanwhile here are the blanks filled!

linking up with Lauren from the little things we do





1.  My bedtime routine includes,  brushing my teeth (eventually), taking my make-up off, and depending my mood I'll watch some tv while falling asleep, or read an amazingly romantic or funny book and then dreaming away.

2.   I am  who I am, people don't change. I am a loving, creating, funny woman. Yes, modest too.  .

3.  I can't stand  dishonesty   because   more times that not, truth solves it all.

4. My idea of relaxation would be  a massage, then some resting with a daiquiri .

5. If I had an extra $50, I would    save them for my photo equipment or my so wanted trip to California!  .

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is   they don't judge you because of how you look, they care about you because of who you are.


7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is a vodka pasta sauce! .

No comments: