Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am loving this Wednesday!

So this Wednesday I've been hit with a terrible anxiety, and I don't really know why, or maybe I do but my consciousness doesn't want to deal with it right now... So let's get distracted!!!


I am linking up with Jamie from the blog This Kind of Love and here it goes, What I'm Loving Wednesday...




I'm loving this Twitter thing, when you ask actual information, like traffic, and seconds later someone there has the answer!!!


I'm loving being able to watch tv series online, although I hate that I see them faster than they appear!


I'm loving writing more often on my blog! It helps me get things out of my chest.


I'm loving this City Girl life I have now!


:)


and you what are you loving?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great list of things you're loving! Twitter really is such a great resource!