Friday, November 18, 2011

Mexican Friday!


This is the second Friday back in Mexico and the settling in has been good but tough.
Life is though but sometimes we have more challenges than other times.

Here is the Friday linking up with Lauren from the little things we do




1.   A nervous habit I have is  to crack my fingers. horrible habit, and I have been able to stop it for a while, but when hell runs lose it comes back.

2.   Something that makes me sad is the pain in the world. I know it sound generic and common, but it is something that keeps me looking for ways to help. Starting on my own backyard.

3.  Today I am thankful for  the support from my family and friends to settle in and to be comfortable and happy. I know I've said it a million times, but without it nothing would have been possible.

4. My favorite room in my house is  it used to be my studio but since it is being remodeled now my room is the favorite one, it is the one I spend more time in, all my stuff and desk and everything is here!

5.  I can't stand  part of my extended family. I am sorry I wished it was different but if you give no love you can't receive anything from me.

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would  my first thought was save it for my next trip, but knowing me I would probably would go and buy shoes! ;)

7.  The last person I hung out with was  my sister and brother in law, we went to see (yes, guilty) the new twilight movie, which was a disappointment but I lo ve going with them!


Have an amazing extended Mexican weekend! or a regular weekend on the rest of the world!

This is fun and you should try it too!


No comments: