Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Since I discovered this link up activity I have tried to be constant and search for different ones, and as often say there is no try either you do or you don't. (I would attribute it, but I am not sure where I got it from, I've heard from Yoda, but haven't watched the movies...)...
Anyway I discovered this one a while back but I kept going to it every day except Wednesdays, so it was difficult to be part of it.... BUT finally it is Wednesday and I am here and here it goes.

I am linking up with Jamie from the blog This Kind of Love and here it goes, What I'm Loving Wednesday...


I'm loving that tomorrow I have an amazing opportunity to photograph one of the Mexican congressman at the Congress.

I'm loving the extraordinary support from my family and friends to settle in this Old New City for me!


I'm loving my new wardrobe because I get to be the City Girl I've always wanted to be!

I'm loving the WhatsApp because it keeps me in immediate touch with my friends around the world. Whom I mi ss mu ch ..

I'm loving all this linking up experiences!

and I'm loving the happy days!



1 comment:

Laura said...

I see you're following along with my blog now, I'm glad to have you :). I'm going to check out more to learn something new about you. When I first learned that the blogging community is big I loved link ups, too! I still play along sometimes.